Today is Elle's last Sunday in nursery. Next week she will be an official Sunbeam. Let me wipe away the tear as I am realizing that I will never have another child in nursery. She is so ready though. Her teacher told me that she was ready weeks ago. "All the little crying babies and rough housing boys were getting on her nerves" Sister Beck said.




3 comments:
Rachel! I am so excited that you finally got it up and going. As soon as I get home I am coming over to help you do whatever you would like. It is too cute, good job!
Yay! I'm so excited you got your blog started! It looks great, I love it!!! I just might have to come over with Natalie, but I'm impressed you have a photo and everything on here, it took me forever to figure that out!
Oh, and Elle looks so cute! I can't believe she's going to be a sunbeam. I'm pretty sure my boy is one of those rough housing kids that she's sick of!
-Audrey
Hey Rachel, I am so glad you are blogging!! Your blog is so cute!! I hope you had a great birthday!! Poor Steve, his birthday is on Christmas! I would boycot it and celebrate it in the summer! :) Crew is in sunbeams too, I can't believe it. Our babies are getting so big! (It is so nice!!!) Elle is such a doll! Katelyn had that exact dress too. luv it!
Post a Comment