This week Steve was working in Vegas so I had the opportunity to fly down on Tuesday and meet him, his boss and his lovely wife for dinner. I was only able to stay about 25 hours but I shoved a lot of fun in those 25 hours! We stayed at the Bellagio Hotel. It was gorgeous! This was the view from our suite. The fountains went off every 15-30 minutes and were synchronized to music. It was amazing to watch. Steve and I use to visit Vegas all the time-I think our record was 5 times in one year-but we haven't been back in 11 years! That is what happens when you grow old and have 4 kids. Boy how it has changed. The hotels just keep getting bigger and better. I'm bummed we didn't have enough time to catch any shows though-maybe next time.
Viva Las Vegas!




4 comments:
How fun! I got so sick of Vegas when I lived there but seeing pictures makes me want to go back! I LOVE the Bellagio fountains! I'm so glad you had a good time:-)
I'm so glad you were able to go, how fun!!! Love the new look of your blog, I'm so in love with brown! Looks great!
your blog looks wonderful! so good to visit with you today. how fun to have a 25 hour date in Vegas...you so deserve that, well more like a week, but 25 hours is a good start. i will send you an invite to our blog.
Oh I miss Vegas sometimes. You know that's where I was born and Raised right? Well I'm so glad I found your blog thru Jodi Jensons. It is so great. You need to teach me some things. I'll have to come over sometime and you can show me how to do the titles at the top. I don't know how to do them at all. You're the greatest.
Post a Comment