Thursday, February 28, 2008

Countdown

Only 3 more days till Cancun. I can almost feel the soft sand on my toes, the smell of suntan lotion, and the sound of Jimmy Buffett and Bob Marley playing on my IPOD.

The last month has been so crazy. Just one thing after another after another after another, always feeling like I am running three days behind AND Steve has been gone for 18 days.
I am afraid I might sleep the entire vacation away!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

You guys are going to have a blast! You definitely deserve a break, I really don't know how you do it all. I love the new look of your blog, it's so cute!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

That is what vacations are for, hopefully you get all caught up on your sleep! Have a blast, we'll miss you:-)

NICOLE said...

oh my heck..am i jealious or what!?..you guys are gonna have a blast..ENJOY

Visitors

Blogging tunes