We were lucky enough to have my dear friend Audrey take our family pictures again this year...in the rain! She is an amazing photographer, so talented and truly one of the kindest gals I know! Love her to pieces!
It was hard to narrow down a few to post so here is a bunch!








I love these boys...especially the HOT one in the middle!
8 comments:
You guys look great! I would love you address for Christmas Cards. Please email me banddwest@wavecable.com. Thanks!
Beautiful! I love the background too!
Amazing pictures! She picked a great location also (or was that your doing?)
Those are so great! And the kids are so beautiful!
I found some of your pregnancy photos the other day in my photog files and thought of you. The years just go by so fast!
You all are gorgeous in those pics! Audrey did such a great job as always :-)
Merry Christmas Caporales!
Rachel, I love the pics! Your kids all look so darling! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
You have an adorable family. The pictures turned out perfect. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Love and miss ya lots!
Those are so dang cute! Good luck picking one! Lunch was soo fun, I hope you have a great day tomorrow!
Post a Comment