Happy Birthday Abby! You look gorgeous!
Abby, you are more gorgous every year. Happy Birthday. I would love this pic.Rachel, you have a great site and I love to check it. Grandma Nancy
What a cute picture. Glad you like Edward, we heard he is a nice young man.
Rachel,Thanks so much for the cute note you sent me after Halle was born. I sure miss you guys! Everyday when I walk near your house to get Katie from school, I think about you guys. I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby! You look gorgeous!
Abby, you are more gorgous every year. Happy Birthday. I would love this pic.
Rachel, you have a great site and I love to check it.
Grandma Nancy
What a cute picture. Glad you like Edward, we heard he is a nice young man.
Rachel,
Thanks so much for the cute note you sent me after Halle was born. I sure miss you guys! Everyday when I walk near your house to get Katie from school, I think about you guys. I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment