Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It has been SNOWING in Idaho!






It has been snowing so much lately. This might not look like much snow for everyone home in Colorado but hey, this is a lot of snow for Idaho! It has snowed more in the last month then it has the entire 3 years we have lived here! The kids have been sledding and making snowmen and loving it! Yesterday it snowed the whole day long, maybe 8-10 inches, and my Love and Logic class was cancelled, Bradley's field trip was cancelled and on the evening news we were told to tune in early the next morning for any school closures. I had to laugh. Back home schools only closed if there was at least 3 feet of snow on the ground! It was pretty though. Last night Abigail snuck out to shovel the driveway and sidewalks (with the help of a wonderful neighbor, Shane) and finished up by making a snowman with a licorice face. This afternoon, I witnessed a couple of boys stopping on their way home from school to eat the face off this poor little snowman. BOYS! Thanks Shane for always shoveling my walks for me. I appreciate you so much!

2 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

What a good lookin' snowman! I can't belive all this snow either. I am so glad that you started blogging. I know we live way close but sometimes it's hard to stay caught up:-)

Audrey said...

Love that snowman, and was it my boys that ate the licorice? That's so something that they would do! Abby looks so happy, and I'm loving all the snow, it's so much fun!

Visitors

Blogging tunes