Sunday, April 13, 2008

How New York are you?




You Are 32% NYC



Okay, so maybe you've been to NYC. But you probably really live in Connecticut.



Ok, I spent a little too much time on the computer today. I came across these blog quizzes you can take and of course I had to take the NYC one.
Here are my results. So the plan now is to get Steve to take the quiz as well to see just how much the big apple has rubbed off on him these past 4 years? Any bets? I will post them as soon as the results are in.

4 comments:

Steven said...

I got a 72%- thank goodness I'm not too New York. (No disrespect intended.)

Nice touch, Baby.

Audrey said...

That cracks me up! I'm not New York at all, I was a 4%. I've only been there a couple of times, but my Dad grew up on Long Island.

jenny said...

I have to say I made the 4%! I have never been there, but would love to go some day! Steve craks me up!

Cassy said...

New York is fun to visit, but I can't imagine living there. I love these little online quizzes! I just did a Jane Austen one that was on my sister's blog and learned that I am most like Elinor Dashwood. Who knew?

http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php

Visitors

Blogging tunes