Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The most beautiful Blog

Rarly do I blog hop all over the place but like I said, I spent a little too much time on the computer this weekend not wanting to do ALL the other stuff that I should have been doing. Anyways, while doing that I came across the most beautiful blog story I have ever read. It is about a lovely little family who was told three months ago at 20 weeks pregnant that their little girl would not live past birth. So, the last three months they have shared with hundreds of readers how they have come to grips and accepted the Lord's will for their daughter. Not an easy task I'm sure. This mom writes so beautifully and truly touched me with her story. So if you have some extra time on your hands (it is a long one) grap a box of tissues and check it out.
www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks for sharing this Rachel, she's an incredible writer and has amazing faith. I can't imagine going through that and I think it's amazing that she's sharing this with everyone.

ganelle said...

How fun to find your comment on my blog! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you now! Your kids are all so gorgeous (No surprise, given their parents!) Anyway, I'll be checking in!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I haven't checked this out yet but I am going to. I am already super emotional so maybe I shouldn't(ha, ha) Thanks for sharing!

FOX said...

Very sweet post!

Ganelle is on this blog too! Wow, replying to everyone on Jen Richards email, hit me the mother load!!!

She is right!! Your kids are gorgeous!!! But you and Steve have a lot of "above average" DNA in the looks department!!!

Potter Family said...

Hey we came across your blog through Brandon & Christina Call. Hope you remember us "The Potters - Paul, Misty, Josh, Seth & Paige." Paul was your home teacher in Colorado. Great to see that life is treating you well. May God continue to bless you.
With love,

the Potters

Danae said...

I saw Ganelle's blog and noticed yours. Brian and I were just talking about Steve and I remembered that my mom had said she saw him at the airport a few years back. Anyways, it is great to see you are all doing well. The kids are all beautiful!

Garity said...

Hey Rachel, I've lost everyone's e-mail (well the list is packed up somewhere between Virginia and Venezuela, the movers packed up a bunch of papers before I could save them) Could you send me an e-mail so I can add you to my blog "allowed" list?-gert

FOX said...

Hey Garity, what about me?????? I totally checked your blog one day and the next day I was UNINVITED!!!!

Sure I get the hint!

I WANT IN!!!

ccall1@mac.com
(notice the number 1 and not 3 L's in that address.) :)

Visitors

Blogging tunes