Boy how it has been a very busy month. We started the month off in Cancun then came Easter followed by Spring Break. We spent a couple of days in Bend, Oregon over the break. It is a beautiful town surrounded by mountainous trees. We stayed at a hotel on the river so the boys were able to fish right out the back door. We swam, ate, shopped and saw a movie. We also visited the neatest
little Children's muesum. Then this past weekend the kiddos and I went down to Salt Lake to visit my sister and her family and had the opprtunity to attend a session of General Conference. This was Abigail's and Bradley's first time and they really enjoyed it.
All the talks were so inspiring as always but I was especially touched by President Monson's closing remarks. How sweet it was to see a little more of his tender side and a little glimpse into his personal life. What a incredible man that once again we have been blessed with to lead us in these latter days and to continue the Lord's work in this last dispensation.
The kids had a great time with their cousins. They all went to bed late, woke up early, played hard all day and ate nothing but sugar. We are now exhausted and on a sugar strike.
And then today, a very special day, our beautiful daughter turns 14!!
Here a some pictures of the last three weeks.
EASTER
BEND OREGON CHILDREN'S MUESUM
My favorite women. My daughter, my sister , my sister in law, my grandmother, and my beautiful mother.




3 comments:
Just reading about your month makes me exhausted! Looks like a fun one though! Cute, cute pictures, and such a fun month for your kids!
I am so blessed to have been able to attend my very first General Conference with some of the people I love the most in this world. I cherish the time we spend together and miss you so much my heart hurts when we are away from each other.
I love you all more than you know!
MAN!!!! You were just in SLC and I didn't know!!!!!!!
Dangit!!!!! I am going to have to keep updated on your blog.
Post a Comment