Elle's first dance recital was a hit! I was so worried that she was going to get a bad case of stage freight once she was up on stage, but nope, not her. She did her stuff and loved it and so did I. I think quite possibly there could be a future on Dancing with the Stars for her!!
I love, love, love that show!!
The little girls that danced before her had the cutest white with big red polka dots little bo beep dresses on and Elle kept telling me, "I want that dress, I like it better than mine." So, after the recital Ms. Macie was selling a couple of extra costumes for cheap and of course one of them was the polka dot dress. So, needless to say, Elle has the little polka dot dress that she liked so much better and do you think I can get it off her now? Nope, and she was not happy with me when told that she could not wear it to school today.




4 comments:
Elle is soooo beautiful!!!! I love the polka dot dress too!!!!
So is it only a dance dress or is a dress that can double as a church dress?
Evie and Rainy do tap dancing and they have a recital coming up too.
You seem like such a fun mom Rachel!!!!
She's so adorable! That's so great that her first dance recital went well. She's just so beautiful and such a girly girl, I just love it!
hysterical. i love that she wanted a different dress. whata girl. she looks SO beautiful that night well duh, always. but she was so sweet in that pink! i sure like you guys.
She is so cute and adorable. That is so fun her first dance recital! That is so much fun for her. We miss you and your cute family!
Post a Comment