Sunday, June 1, 2008

Preschool hams and Sleeping Beauty



Beau and his best buddies graduated from preschool this month. These boys are seriously the best of friends. They are so darn cute and so funny to watch when they're together. I cannot believe they will be taking that big step into kindergarten soon. I hope their friendship will continue through the years. Silly hams!

Elle isn't one to fall asleep too quickly after being tucked in, so many nights she will just play in her room till SHE decides she is tired. Late one night when checking on her, it appeared she had played dress up before falling into a peaceful slumber, and was waiting for her handsome prince to come and kiss her.

6 comments:

FOX said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet little girl!!!!!!

Man my girls would have fun playing with her, if we lived closer!!

Beau is da' man, with his buds!!! Caleb and Andy Ballard have a little group of boys that are inseparable also!!! It is very fun to watch.

Danae said...

How cute is she! We also have a child who doesn't go to bed when I think is time, who plays in his room for hours every night! Gotta Love 'um!

Audrey said...

That picture of Elle is absolutely priceless! I love it! Aren't our boys the best! I was just looking at my pictures last night and laughing and crying over how sweet and funny they are.

jenny said...

I love that she has her wand in her hand! That is so dang cute, pure girl through and through!

Amy said...

That picture of Elle is the cutest ever! She is such a little princess. You have such an adorable family. Noah misses Beau. He asked me today when we were moving back to Boise because he misses his friends!!!

ganelle said...

Soooo dang cute! You'll have to post this picture at her wedding reception - ya know, post-prince.

So is that the kind of thing I'm missing by having all boys?

Visitors

Blogging tunes