
Ok this is so late...I am a horrible mom. Elle turned 4 on July 20th and I am just now getting to posting this. The other two kiddos had their posting done ON their birthday, see bad, bad mom.
It is hard to believe our baby is hardly a baby anymore.
We love her to pieces!
ELLE BELLE
We love how...
You are always so happy. By just watching Elle you can tell that she is just so happy and content and truly enjoys life.
You're always singing a little song while playing.
You are tiny but mighty.
You think you are the boss of your dad and two older brothers.
You are a complete daddy's girl.
You love to wear your dress up clothes everyday. Ok, I really don't love that but it makes you who you are.
You are so sweet and tender. Always ready with loves, kisses and hugs.
You are a true princess through and through.
You are a true delight and we feel very blessed that you are part of our family.
Elle, you make mommy and daddy very happy!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment