Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just a little update

Where are you SPRING?


We have had such a long winter this year. Wind, rain, snow, freezing temps, they all need to go cause usually by this time each year we have all the signs of Spring especially the blossoms I love so much on your neighborhood trees. Anyday now Spring would be great!



Did I tell you that Steve and I have decided to let Abby start dating a year early? Yup, he is so wonderful and so very handsome. To tell you the truth I am a little jealous. Here is a picture of the two love birds...
................

.......



..........................


.....................................

..............

..........



His name is Edward and he is a keeper!



And here is another keeper. Bradley had the opportunity in February to play a few soccer tournaments on the BSU Blue turf. In case you did not know, Bradley is a huge BSU fan so this was very exciting for him. This FEBRUARY game was much warmer than any of his March games have been. Go fiqure.







Speaking of BSU, Bradley and his best buddy Ryan were able to get their favorite BSU football player, Ian Johnson's autograph. Ian and his lovely wife Chrissy were so cute and friendly and I guess it was worth the almost 3 hour wait. What we mothers do for our kiddos. Bradley said he wanted muscles like Ian's and a six pack like Beckham's, remember that story? Yummy!



This month my dear brother Christopher came out for a visit. We had such a good time with him here. My kids just ate him up, never giving him a moment to himself. My children have really missed having family around them so it made me so happy to see them getting their fill of Uncle Chris.


The kids and I went down to Salt Lake to spent Spring Break with my sister and her four little kids. We also meet the newest member of our family, Gavin who was born in February 4 weeks early.





There is nothing liking being with cousins.

Benson, Hayden, Beau, Elle, Bella


Temple Square

I love bringing the children here. As soon as we enter this room they become so quiet and so reverant as they look up at their Savior. I can sense and see in their eyes that they know and love him and feel his love for them in return. It is always my favorite 15 minutes on Temple Square.

2 comments:

ganelle said...

So you let her date early, and your choice is a VAMPIRE??? You could at least let her date a werewolf - less risk of losing her soul!

Garity said...

Welcome back! Sorry, I was about to cyber-smack you upside the head until I scrolled down and realized you are joking. I'm a little slow lately. I'm with Ganelle, werewolf all the way. Actually Ganelle, Jacob wasn't a werewolf though! He's a shapeshifter...even better! (except for the actor who plays him...ugh)

Visitors

Blogging tunes