Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Elle Kinsey

Just a few pictures of baby Elle. I love the one of my two babies sleeping. (beau was 1 when elle was born) I thought the long days of having two babies would last forever but just 4 short years later I have no babies left. How quickly they grow and everything changes. Can you tell that I am having a hard time accepting the fact that I have no more babies? But, not so hard that I am willing to do it again though. WHEW!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Oh, it is a bitter sweet having your baby be 4 isn't it?? You miss the babies, but oh how nice it is! She is so dang cute, we need to line her and Crew up!

Amy said...

She is so cute!! The time goes by so fast. I need to call you and find out how your Colorado trip was. I am sure you had lots of fun. I miss you lots.

Audrey said...

I love her baby pictures, you can totally tell it's her! She's so sweet, thanks for the reminder of how fast this time flies by.

Visitors

Blogging tunes